We at Rockland Holidays
Information We Collect
We may collect your personal information in multiple ways, namely when you provide at our stores, purchase plans, websites, apps, social media channels or at any of the events conducted by us, surveys, text messages or via telephone. The types of personal information include but not restricted to the following:
Purchase & transaction information
Customer service information
Photographs, comments, feedbacks & other content your provide
Information we may obtain from other third party service providers
How we use the information we collect
We may use the above information collected in the following ways but not limited to the below:
- Provide services & products
- Process payments, transactions
- Send promotional material & other communication
- Contact you to convey about offers, discounts, events, surveys, market research
Respond to your queries
Operate, analyze and enhance our business (including improvising exiting processes, products, and services)
Perform data analytics, auditing, accounting and other internal functions
Reduce credit risk, manage collections
Protect against identity risk, fraud and other unlawful activities, claims and other liabilities.
Internet based Advertising
On our website and app we may collect information about your online footprints to use the same for understanding your interests in a better way. This information is used by us to enhance your shopping experience and provide you with tailor made services based on your online preferences. You may also see certain ads on other websites as we are engaged in third party ads buying networks such as Facebook, Twitter etc. Through these networks our aim is to reach customers based on their demographics. We may also collect your information through automated means by the use of third party cookies, web beacons, web crawlers, web server logs and other similar online widgets, plug ins and software’s that may directly or indirectly help in accessing your online actions. This data collection takes place on both our website as well as the third party websites that take part in these ad networks. This helps us in tracking the effectiveness of our online marketing practices. At any point of time you may choose to opt out of such advertising through our “DO NOT TRACK” section. To the extent required by law we take your prior consent for using your information for internet based advertising.
Information we share
We do not disclose any personal information that we gather from you.
In addition, we may disclose information about you
- if we are required to do so by law or legal process,
- to law enforcement authorities or other government officials, and
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).